Thank you to everyone who has volunteered and is interested in volunteering! We have currently filled all of the volunteer positions available. Thank you again!
The 7th Annual Arlington Turkey TrotTM is in need of outgoing individuals and organizations to be part of this special event. We sincerely appreciate your help in making the 7th Annual Arlington Turkey TrotTM a success. Volunteers are the heart and soul of every successful race.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Volunteer Coordinator – Assign duties and coordinate race-day volunteer check-in
- Race Day Duties:
- Set Up – Duties include setting up tables, barricades, water stations, refreshment area, race course sign placement, and more.
- Race Day Registration & Packet Pick-up – Includes registering race day walk-up participants and distributing race goodie bags & t-shirts.
- Refreshment Area – Hosting and keeping the refreshment area in order.
- Course Monitors – Includes volunteers along the route to cheer-on participants and monitor corners to insure participants navigate the course safely and correctly.
- Water Station – Distribute water to all participants, pick up cups and trash, and pack up table and water stop items.
- Tear Down/Clean Up- Includes tear down of signage, tables, trash pick-up, and anything needed to leave race site in pristine condition.
All volunteers will receive a 7th Annual Arlington Turkey TrotTM Long-sleeved shirt to remember your experience and let other know you gave your time to a great event and wonderful cause.
If you are interested in volunteering for the 7th Annual USMD Arlington Turkey Trot, fill out the Online Volunteer Form and someone from the Arlington Turkey Trot committee will be in touch with you. Thank you in advance for your service!
Online Volunteer Form